Someone shilled you this, and it looks sus

What’s up guys

To be honest, I’m completely clueless about this project. I stumbled upon this project via nansen.ai hot contract function.

What I know now.

1. There’s been quite a fair bit of inflow in the past few hours. 6 mil within the hour (ETH Side only)

2. Smart Money. Basically a metric Nansen uses. Smart money are people that you can follow blindly. There’s a few smart money wallets that deposited.

What’s a little scary

• Discord is muted
  • Telegram is muted
  • You dox your wallet when you refer
  • Rewards can only be harvested 7 days later. (So basically, 700 days, since 1 day in crypto = 100 days in the outside world)

So what?

I’m apeing a little, just for fun. (on BSC)

Follow me on Twitter if this was helpful :slight_smile:
darrenlimwy

Hi deranzxc, We appreciate the time and effort that you dedicated to providing feedback on our and are grateful for the insightful comments on our forum and provide valuable improvements to our project. Now, our operation is small but there is a lot of potential for expansion. We have incorporated most of the suggestions made by our community and will look into the issues you raised about our communication channels.

Again deranzxc, thank you for engaging with ShardingDAO, and have a nice weekend!